2016 Summit & Annual Meeting
Special thanks to our 2016 Sponsors:
Stay tuned for information regarding the 2017 Summit!
Each year, the juvenile products industry convenes in Washington, DC for two days of robust programming related to advocacy, legislation and policy. The industry is constantly changing and JPMA is committed to helping retailers and manufacturers understand how policy changes can affect the industry and individual companies.
Retailers and Manufacturers attend the Summit to:
- Receive critical information about existing, new and emerging requirements that impact design and production decisions.
- Engage directly with commissioners and staff from regulatory agencies, such as the CPSC and NHTSA.
- Increase awareness about industry trends and actively network and establish lasting connections with fellow industry leaders.
- Be on the inside track about state legislative and regulatory activity and the risks of heightened state action against juvenile products.
- Learn how JPMA is working on these issues every day on behalf of retailers, manufacturers and the industry.
Why do you attend the JPMA Summit and Annual Meeting?
"To stay abreast of current topics and issues in the industry, meet with JPMA management and staff, network with peers, and meet government agency leaders and staff. It's a 'not to be missed' industry event for manufacturers and retailers alike." - Karen Casson, HALO Innovations
For questions about the Summit, contact Kyle Schaller at email@example.com or 856.642.4416.