Where Little Miracles Inspire Big Ideas
JPMA Innovation Awards Are Open!
· Child Restraints (infant carriers, car seats, booster seats)
· On The Go (play yards, carriers, travel accessories)
· Infant/Parent Care (breastfeeding, maternity, prenatal)
· Feeding/bathing/changing (high chairs, bath tubs, bottles, pacifiers, diaper bags)
· Play/entertainment (bouncers, activity mats, toys)
· Nursery (bedding, cribs, furniture, nursery decor)
· Safety (bath thermometers, monitors, gates, bed rails)
There will be 40 finalists selected during the preliminary review. Eight winners will be announced during a special reception in Anaheim during the JPMA Baby Show.
Learn more here about the competition and important instructions!
JPMA members can enter here (must be logged in for $200 member rate)
Non-members can enter here ($425 application fee)
The deadline is March 20th!
NEW THIS YEAR!
Finalists will participate in a round robin Q&A session for the chance to present their product to the judging panel!
DID YOU KNOW?
The Innovation Awards Competition started in 1989 as the Most Innovative Product Contest and has evolved through the years to a highly recognized competition. It was officially named the “Show Off” Product Competition in 1992, however in 2003 JPMA renamed the contest to the Innovation Awards to more accurately represent the focus on innovation.