JPMA Elects New Board of Directors
Tuesday, February 16, 2016
Posted by: Kathleen Chaplick
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA) is pleased to announce its newly elected Board of Directors for the 2016-2017 term. The board members were voted on by membership at the recent JPMA Summit, held in Washington, DC at the beginning of this month.
Joining the officers are the nine JPMA Directors. Nancy Bartley, Sean Beckstrom and Dave Taylor are the most recent members to join the board and its existing officers and directors.
Andy Newmark, Kolcraft Enterprises
Rob Conley, Wow! Branding Building and Trading
Ken Wittenauer, Britax Child Safety, Inc.
Immediate Past Chairman
Mark Messner, Artsana USA (Chicco)
Joining the officers are the nine JPMA Directors, the first three beginning their term this year.
- Nancy Bartley, The Boppy Company
- Sean Beckstrom, Graco/Newell Rubbermaid
- Dave Taylor, Goodbaby/Evenflo
- Vincent D’Alleva, Fisher-Price/Mattel
- Stellario D’Urso, Kastel International
- Brad Mattarocci, Baby Trend
- Rick Schaub, Dorel Juvenile Group
- Julianna Shaw, ZoLi Inc.
- Alan Wolkin, Colgate Juvenile Products
“It’s an honor to have this opportunity to work with colleagues that are so dedicated to the juvenile products industry,” said Kelly Mariotti, CAE, executive director of JPMA. “Through the Board's leadership on strategic initiatives, we hope to propel the association to new heights in 2016.”