Learn How To Be A JPMA Baby Safety Month Advocate
Baby Safety Month is a great opportunity for manufacturers, retailers, and all industry stakeholders to connect with, and educate today’s parent community. The 2016 theme “Baby Safety Right Out of the Box” addresses:
- The importance of product registration cards
- What parents need to know about product recalls, recall effectiveness and recall response in relation to registration cards
- Safety concerns with recalled, second-hand or heirloom products
Through this webinar you will learn how to use the free Baby Safety Month resources and online toolkits provided by JPMA to help you connect with parents, caregivers and the media.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS WEBINAR?
· JPMA Members, specifically marketing and communications professionals
· Retailers interested in promoting Baby Safety Month throughout September
· Industry Stakeholders interested in supporting Baby Safety Month and gaining momentum with their parent community
Amy Chezem is JPMA’s Senior Communications Manager and Baby Safety Month Program Director. Amy has managed the Baby Safety Month program for nearly two decades and helped expand the program creating one of JPMA’s largest consumer education and awareness programs to date.
Julie Vallese is the Managing Director of Public and Government Affairs for JPMA. As Managing Director, Julie manages the public affairs, government relations and communications strategies that position JPMA as a leader on significant public policy matters to raise its profile among key audiences and stakeholder groups. Julie also serves as the Association’s spokesperson and executes communication strategies and activities that support the organizations overall brand and mission.