AUTOMATING YOUR ENTIRE PRODUCT CONTENT DISTRIBUTION PROCESS
You know that accurate & complete product content on the digital shelf (product detail page) is critical to your business. Yet, like most manufacturers, you struggle with finding your own content, converting it to match each retailer’s unique requirements, manually filling out retailer templates and then delivering it to every single partner.
And after spending thousands of hours every year on an outdated process, you still miss launch deadlines, end up with inconsistent content on each retailer, fight to keep returns manageable, and struggle to maintain your brand image in the eyes of both your consumers and your retail partners.
In this webinar, we will identify:
· The 6 cost buckets in your existing process
· How bad product information affects your business
· Solution options, the good, the bad and the ugly
· How to use technology to save resources, provide consistency & launch sooner
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
· Executive team members who want to better understand the negative effects to the business of a bad content distribution process.
· Corporate marketing can leverage these same strategies internally throughout your entire channel, and alongside your existing technology.
· Channel management teams will gain insights on how to create better content and streamline the delivery process.
George is the EVP Sales at Shotfarm, a SaaS based technology company that streamlines content collection, conversion & distribution. Before joining Shotfarm in 2015, George spent 16 years helping manufacturers syndicate content with Easy2 Technologies & Webcollage.