JPMA Visits D.C. For Annual Legislative Summit
The Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association (JPMA), which represents 95% of the prenatal to preschool products industry, recently visited Washington,D.C. for their annual summit and membership meeting to provide members and other industry participants with a comprehensive review of regulatory and legislative issues affecting the industry.
Highlights of the Summit included:
- Keynote Address From Consumer Products Safety Commission Chairman Inez Tenenbaum
- Luncheon Keynote Address By David Strickland Of TheNational HighwayTraffic Safety Administration
- Complying With Global Standards In A Complex World Panel
- Newly Launched Women’s Only Special Interest Group Tea
- Reception On Capitol Hill With Key Members Of The 113th Congress
Summit attendee, Karin Buck of ErgoBaby had this to say, “Thanks for another amazing JPMA Summit. You and your staff did an amazing job and I was honored to be a part of it. It is so impressive to see so many brands and leaders in our industry together in one room and the fact that you bring us all together is great.”
JPMA gratefully acknowledges the Sponsors of the 2013 Summit: Stericycle/Expert Recall, Schiff Hardin, SGS, and Intertek. We value the support of our industry partners and thank them for their continued commitment to JPMA and the juvenile products industry.
Check out JPMA’s Facebook page for a Summit Photo Album
856-638-0420 ext 4480